SC - Duello by Cheese Cake; High Noon in Trimaris, Spoons at the Ready

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jan 12 06:52:46 PST 2001

> AFAIK, it is not online, but Cariadoc publishes a completely separate
> entity from the Miscellany: it is A Collection of Medieval and
> Renaissance Cookbooks. It's a wonderful (and reasonably-priced)
> compendium of faithfully produced (awright, they're teeny little
> photocopies, but for the money, not at all bad) primary-or-near-primary
> sources, including Le Menagier de Paris, The Forme of Cury, Digby, Plat,
> A Proper Newe Boke of Cokerye, Al-Baghdadi, etc.

You can also try the microfilm set 'Early English Books' which some big
libraries have- and which is now being marketed as an online service
(with a hefty price tag, which is why only the biggest libraries will have
it, i'm sure!) by University Microfilms International/Proquest/whoever
they are today!

I will check to see if it is in there when I get back from ALA.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"