period crab recipes (was SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Jan 12 07:17:43 PST 2001

I just looked again, and there are 3 listed, the cheapest at $24.50, the next
at $45, and the last at $60.

Try this page:

http://www.bibliofind.com/cgi-bin/texis.exe/s/search/search.html?dealerid=&qau

thor=&qtitle=Delightes+for&qcomments=&minp=&maxp=&daysback=at+any+date&SUBMIT1

=SEARCH

Ilia

In a message dated Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:13:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Olwen
the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> writes:

<< I found one listing.  $300.00.  Ouch.  Anyone have another place to look?
Olwen