SC - Sugar burns (was Re: Attn: Olwen - Plat's Cast Sugar Notes)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jan 14 11:30:50 PST 2001

First of all, I must have had problems with my mail server.  I apologize for
the duplicative postings if they went through.

Secondly, thank you to all who responded to my peerage question.  I enjoyed
seeing different points of view.

Lastly, as to finding Pennsic parties, look on any of the outhouses.  They
seem to be the "bulletin board" for posting party announcements.  I found
the best way is to ask around "what parties are on for tonite?" and usually
end up up half a dozen choices.

Gwendolen