SC - New Laurel on our List!!!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 15 08:08:31 PST 2001

Have you seen the comedies where someone opens the closet door and stuff starts
falling out?  That's my freezer compartment.  I keep having to jump back to keep
frozen meat from landing on my toes. Reason:  I get paid once per month. I
resupply at the first of the month, thus filling my freezer.  In the
refrigerator, the oldest item is the whole, pitted dates I bought year before
last at Christmas.  They really don't spoil. Wierdest?  Well, depends on what
you find wierd.  No science projects right now.  I do have a bowl of
Czech Sauerkraut Soup.  It was really good at a feast I attended, but when made
with smoked beef (all I had on hand) is has a different taste. Lady Liadnan