SC - Hello?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 15 09:00:21 PST 2001

hey all from Anne-Marie
Adamantius tells us:
I finally did one ship, just under three feet
>long, sailing between small islands made of single-serving cakes of the
>same Digby fruitcake. Yes, Anne-Marie, that fruitcake. Did you know
>Digby's uncut recipe just fits into a hand-made ship-shaped cake pan
>just under three feet long? (We need to talk about that ale-yeast, BTW ;
> )  )

do tell! :) did you try the ale yeast? did it make any difference at all?

yay for trying the different icings. most cool.

I dont suppose you could post photos?

- --AM, who thinks that the fruitcake abstaining judges missed out something
fierce. Regular fruitcake is a waste of perfectly good booze....this
particular cake rocks the free world.