SC - Re: Cooking Classes at Pennsic

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 15 10:41:13 PST 2001

- ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C07EF0.71CD3AA0

Anne- Marie asked who was in charge of Pennsic classes.  Well... 'Tis I, =
again (year number 6!)  Due to my hard drive being wiped clean, I have =
to re-install Access and get my computer deputy to re-do the scheduling =
program we've been using.  (The proposed on-line scheduling program is =
still just that - proposed!)

While the database isn't set up yet, I'm taking the information, saving =
to disk, and printing out a hard copy so that I can enter data as soon =
as it's ready (scheduled for Feb 4).  If you want the file of =
information that I need, e-mail me privately and I will send it to you.

For those of you who think you don't know enough, or would be =
intimidated, consider hosting a discussion session.  You should be able =
to moderate it (AKA sit on folk who hog the discussion), but you only =
need get the ball rolling for a discussion to occur.  Schedule early!  =
Schedule often!  I'd like to see 1000 activities on the schedule this =
year!  (Especially needed are classes between Aug 8-11, Land Grab Week.)

Alys Katharine
PW 30 Class Coordinator

- ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C07EF0.71CD3AA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anne- Marie asked who was in charge of =
Pennsic=20
classes.  Well... 'Tis I, again (year number 6!)  Due to my =
hard drive=20
being wiped clean, I have to re-install Access and get my computer =
deputy to=20
re-do the scheduling program we've been using.  (The proposed =
on-line=20
scheduling program is still just that - proposed!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>While the database isn't set up yet, =
I'm taking the=20
information, saving to disk, and printing out a hard copy so that I can =
enter=20
data as soon as it's ready (scheduled for Feb 4).  If you want the =
file of=20
information that I need, e-mail me privately and I will send it to=20
you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For those of you who think you don't =
know enough,=20
or would be intimidated, consider hosting a discussion session.  =
You should=20
be able to moderate it (AKA sit on folk who hog the discussion), but you =
only=20
need get the ball rolling for a discussion to occur.  Schedule =
early! =20
Schedule often!  I'd like to see 1000 activities on the schedule =
this=20
year!  (Especially needed are classes between Aug 8-11, Land Grab=20
Week.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Alys Katharine</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>PW 30 Class =
Coordinator</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C07EF0.71CD3AA0--