SC - Other EK12N news...

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 20:46:52 PST 2001

Hullo, the list!

Well, not everything I was expecting to happen actually did happen, but
among other Court doings The Crown of the East saw fit to award arms to
one Robin Goodfellow, known to our list members as Puck. This occurred
at the first event following his recent marriage to Lady Marian (yes,
Robin and Marian) from his home Barony of the Bridge here in the East.

After which, in a very small and informal ceremony, Puck was also given
the green belt marking him as my apprentice, and in my service he will
learn the true meaning of pain and suffering as he is slowly digested
over 10,000 years... oops, wrong cliche... after an appropriate token
was given to the aforementioned and ever gracious Lady Marian, Lord
Robin peeled the first of many unanswered onions he will peel in my
service, said onion being bitten by many Laurels present in token of
support and joint tutelage.

I hope all will join me in wishing Lord Robin and Lady Marian
congratulations on their marriage, on his award, and, um, best wishes on
that other thing...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy