SC - New Laurel on our List!!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:19:55 PST 2001

>Confess all.....Open up the fridge.....What's the oldest thing in
>there.....What's the weirdest thing in there.....Inquiring minds want to
>know.....
>

>A Voyeuristic Drake.....
>
>ps.   Anyone got any Fridge horror stories?
>pps.  It's one of the most important tools of the cook, but who ever thinks
>of it...
>ppps. It's obvious, I'm bored. Anyone want to talk about Yuan Chinese
>recipes?

Gee...I'm still working on the last 10lbs of marzipan...I did find something
that I belive was once a largish piece of ginger...and then there is that
pot in the corner on the bottom~can't go there, it's been months (thanks
Morningstar).

Now my spice cabinet is a different thing all-together; oh, and just
yesterday I started going through my pantry of chocolates, dried fruits and
sugars.  Just how many pounds of powdered sugar does one need?  I'm sure not
the 30 lbs I have...
Olwen