SC - What's the oldest thing in your fringe

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:16:48 PST 2001

Well, up to this morning, I think I was the newest Laurel on this list
(congratulations Master John!).  So here are my two scudi:  don't be afraid
to approach somebody if you think you can learn something.  'Round these
here parts, I think it's more common for the apprentice to approach the
master -- most apprenticeships I know of were handled this way.

For what it's worth, I'm not a "food Laurel."  I haven't been able to pin
anyone down enough to give me a concrete answer, but I think I am a "stuff
Laurel" -- I know a little bit about a lot of things.

Rose