SC - Congratulations

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 05:28:02 PST 2001

Ah, my beloved consort.  How are we this evening.

> Stefan scribed....
>
> >So what is an Aussie BBQ and how does it differ from another BBQ? Do
> >Australian BBQs grill kangaroo instead of pork or beef? :-)
>
> Struth Drakie Cobber! - They want's an explanation!

Scary is it.  I'll say one thing on the topic.  We don't throw shrimp on the
barbie. OK. They're Prawns!

> So just let me just throw a snag on the barbie; grab a tinnie and
> wait for
> your educated response.....

An educated response, nyahh, I couldn't offer one.  It must be sucking back
all those cold tinnies (beer in cans for the uneducated) as a young todgger.

Drakey.