SC - Re: aussie BBQ

Prydwen gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Wed Jan 17 14:43:26 PST 2001

Hey Guys!
Been there (low-carb), done that.  Be very careful.  I found out that I lost
lots of weight on the diet at the lowest level.  However, as soon as I went up
to the next level, I gained weight again.  If I wanted to keep off what I had
lost, I would have had to stay on the lowest level forever...and that's simply
no fun...after all, what is life without ever tasting chocolate again???  I am
trying a totally new tack this time:  I'm actually exercising.  I have joined a
Women's Gym, worked with a personal trainer, and am feeling a lot better.
And...I may even lose some weight.  It won't be fast, but at least I'll keep it
off!

Kiri