SC - Diet Blues

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 15:30:05 PST 2001

Making a 4inch high, 1 foot diameter meringue is very difficult.  Often, it's
best to buy a pre-cooked one.  Decorate the top with stiff cream (usually
sweetened) and fruit.  Options are:

Strawberries,
Kiwi,
Peaches,
Passionfruit,
Mango

Hey, whatever soft fruit complements sweet cream.

Drakey.

ps. Before anyone asks, Pavlova is not even close to period.  I believe in
dates back close to 1900ish.