SC - pickled mushrooms

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 19:47:03 PST 2001

A small blue bottle of rose water from 1981 and a half
used bottle of oyster liquor from 1985.  The rose
water is that kind you used to find in all the liquour
sections of your local markets.  I keep forgetting I
have it.  It is unopened.  I keep buying the
arabic/armenian/greek bottles from the nearest ethnic
market when I need rose water.  The oyster liquor I
bought for a specific recipe, which I have never made
again.  Since it is in a clear bottle and it still
looks the same as it did when I originally purchased
it, I have never thrown it out.  But considering its
age, I probably should just on general principles.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.