SC - Diet Blues--OT, OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 08:12:39 PST 2001

Nisha Martin wrote:

>  But I have had friends
> over the years tell me, Oh I dont like_____, as they
> are stuffing their face with cat fish, or venison when
> they have sworn that they hate it and never even knew
> what they were eating until I told them.
> Nisha

Don't you LOVE it when that happens?  My cooking hubby Jared's finest hour was
when Sir Bela asked for more meat, what is this anyway?  It's lamb, Jared
replied.  That can't be, I HATE lamb, no really what is it?  What it was was our
usual leg of lamb studded with garlic and ginger, basted with cheap red wine.
Come to think of that, the cheap wine might work with roo but I can't perform
the experiment here.

Selene