First feasts was Re: SC - Diet Blues

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 18 20:45:59 PST 2001

    Actually, the best diet I ever found wasn't as diet, per se, it was just
tiny nibbles. I kept a baggie of either trail mix ( I like Planter's
tropical mix) or olives with me, and whenever I felt hungry, I'd just take a
bite. That's all, just enough to take the edge off. Other than that, I just
made a serious attempt not to eat crap. No junk food, maybe a 6 pack of beer
a week, and just eating smaller portions. My weight stabilized, and when I
picked up my tempo of physical activity the weight came slowly off, and
pretty much stayed off (though I gain 10 lbs every winter, and shed it in
the spring. North european genes).
    Although I do recommend that people occasionally do a cleanse of the
soft organs & gut. All I can say is that the first time you do one, and see
what just came out of your body, it'll make your eyes bug out. The
experience isn't pleasant, but afterwards, you'll be DAMN glad you did it!

    Sieggy