SC - Homemade period noodles/pasta

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 11:15:15 PST 2001

    My first feast  was this past year  --   I had  seats for 150,  and I
understand a waiting list.    (Must have been the advertising!)  I also did
the lunch board and fed prolly everybody interested.  I think the gate
tallied about 300 people.

Caointiarn

April Crown Tournament  A.S. XXXIV
Hosted by the Shire of Bronzehelm
Feast  Menu:

Golden Leeks and Onions
    Leeks, onions, broth, saffron, sugar, cinnamon

Baked Ham with Mustards
    Ham, apple juice

Pasternakes and Scyrrets
    Parsnips, carrots, eggs, orange juice, butter, rosewater

Honey Douse
    Almond milk, rice flour, sugar

Gyngerbrede
    Breadcrumbs, honey, ginger, long pepper, cardamon

Apicus'  Asparagus

Roasted  Beast  with sauces
    bottom round beef with mustard, horshradish & aujus

Barley and Funges
    Barley, mushrooms, veg broth, olive oil, raisins, mace

Syroyse
    Cherries, breadcrumbs, wine, butter, sugar, cloves

Wafers

Side Board Menu:

Chickpea Soup:  chicken stock, chickpeas,  parsnips, parsley, peppercorns,
sage, rosemary, thyme,  salt

Barley Beef Soup: beef, beef stock, barley, carrots, onions, celery, garlic,
peppercorns, bayleaf, parsley, salt

Lentil Soup: lentils, ham bits, broth, onions, cloves, marjoram, thyme, salt

Meat Pie:  beef, chicken, pork, meat stock, raisins, apples, eggs, cinnamon,
cardamom, cloves, pepper, ginger, salt

Tart for an Ember Day:  onions, currants, eggs, butter, sugar, mace,
cardamom

Viaunde of Cypres Ryalle:  chicken, wine, sugar, honey, currants, ginger,
cloves, mace, cubebs

Fresh fruit            Olives            Bread  butter  honey