SC - La Varenne

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 01:25:17 PST 2001

Lainie said:
> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> > Gunthar said:
> > > My first real feast was something like 14 years ago and it was my
> > > barony's 10 annual Championship tournament. It rained, a lot.
> >
> > Gunthar, why is it that so many of the events I see you involved with
> > seem to have words to the effect of "It rained, a lot"???
>
> Nah- only once. He's a Count, not a Re-Count.

Well, I can count three major events off the top of my head, all
within a year and I think all while he was King. Gulf Wars,
Steppes Warlord and ATYC (Ansteorra 20th Year Celebration).

When he wins Crown again, I want the raincoat monopoly. :-)

Stefan
  (Start the countdown. Four years to go.)

- --
THL Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net