SC - Re: First feasts-long

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Jan 22 05:59:27 PST 2001

Thanks for sharing.  That was a terriffic story.  I'm glad someone was
watching out for authenticity!
Phillipa

<< t seems that when the whole place sat down for the feast scene, period
 foods were brought in, including roasted meats and vegetables.  One
 assistant spotted an error in the roasted potatoes,  and the filming was
 halted while the research was checked.  Sure enough, potatoes were deemed
 wrong, and they were all removed and replaced with baked apples!
 I was terribly impressed by this story, and just had to share.   >>