SC - raingear (OT)

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Tue Jan 23 00:28:17 PST 2001

niccolo difrancesco commented:
> If he's actually a troll, then I suspect we can direct him to historica;;y
> reocrded goat recipes to his liking.

Well, I don't know too much about trolls, but we have discussed a few
goat recipes here before.

See this file in the FOOD section:
goat-msg          (14K) 11/ 8/00    Period goat dishes. Cooking goat. Recipes.

Yes, Gyric there are some unusual medieval foods as well as ones very
similar to ones you might see today. And some of the unusual ones can
be found in the Florilegium. Here's another:
exotic-meats-msg  (64K) 12/27/00    Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans,
ostrich,
                                       crawfish, dormice.

Not to mention Ras' tes.. never mind. :-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net