SC - Re:Leeds, etc.

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 23 16:39:20 PST 2001

To all and sundry...
Greetings.  Elaina had queried about Leeds info.  Fee is 12.50 pounds,
cheques
payable to Leeds Symposium on Food History.  Send to C.A. Wilson,
Brotherton Library, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, England.  Enclose
your mailing address and phone and whether you would/would not like to
contribute a dish for a communal lunch; will bring a savoury
dish/salad/pudding.
If you need a receipt, request one.  I just sent a little extra money to
cover
my non-food part of the lunch.  Send registration form and fee ASAP, and no
later than 2 March.  Does this help?

I don't know if I can go.  No one has found cheap fares yet.

Alys