SC - butter and garlic

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 23 20:52:31 PST 2001

Well, regardless of wether it had bacon on it or not, it should have been
a piece of beef tenderloin, roughly 3-4" across, and round (unless they
cleaned it with a rusty hacksaw, and managed to give square edges to a
basically round piece of meat).  It could have been tough if they had
overcooked it as you said, but tenderness is the main calling card of
tenderloin, often over flavor, IMHO.  It's a shame, though, even though I
have not eaten beef in many years, I hate to see (or hear of) such a
thing done to a fine piece of meat.  :(
Sorry you had a bad experience, but glad you made them aware of it and
got your money deducted.
Christianna