SC - Slug Queen

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jan 22 08:31:13 PST 2001

Thank you for the greeting.  Do you know the attributes of the Year of
the Snake?  I know that the year of the Dragon is ususally marked by
turbulent change, usually resulting in better things afterwards.  I have
not seen anything about the year to come, and am curious.
Christianna
with plans to eat the New Year's Feast on Friday because of scheduling
conflicts