SC - Re: Rosquillas

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Wed Jan 24 04:41:31 PST 2001

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
<<<The thing that always amazes me is the fact that cheese is *NOT* cheap, in fact it can cost more per pound than the most expensive meat on your menu.  Why put that kind of money into something that fills them up too fast, is not correct humorally speaking, etc?  >>>>>>>>>

Often called by my cicel of commrades, "Budget Buster."  Plan everything else and find out how much cheese you can afford . . . they will all yell for the formmage around here in Meridies :o)

niccolo difrancesco