SC - Sandwiches

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 22 11:15:40 PST 2001

> Adamantius says, and I agree:
> As I recall, though, the turkey stuffed with raspberries kicks major keister.

You're going to laugh, but I seem to recall that THE DELECTABLE PAST, not normally
a recommended primary or even secondary source, has a translation of the raspberry
turkey in English, but no redaction.  Of course the book is at home and I'm at
work.  Will check in this evening with transcription.  Milord hubby loves it,
particularly at Christmastime "with razzleberry dressing."

Selene