SC - Sandwiches

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 15:24:20 PST 2001

Trying to send this a fourth time... My apologies to the list if the
other posts show up. Just use that old delete key if they make it
through...

>Check out the Special Events Calendar for Estrella at the Estrella
>War website at http://www.estrellawar.com.
>I will be hosting The Knowne World Cook's Pot Luck and Party on
>Friday night beginning at 6:00 pm in the Dance Pavilion.  Please
>feel free to bring a pot-luck dish if you wish.  You can even make
>it documentably Medieval if you wish.
>Hoping to meet some of my friends I've never met there.
>
>Mordonna the Cook

Ooh, ooh, i've got a ride, i've got a ride!

I'm not sure if he has room for my cooler, although i'm sure there's
room for my camp stove, so i've no idea what i'll make, but i'll be
there!

Anahita
will probably be camping in the Kingdom of the West area