SC - OT: Previous Parcment source post

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Jan 24 09:50:51 PST 2001

That is primarily due to the turnover experienced by the list.  Those of us
who have been here for several years already know the arguments and counter
arguments, but newcomers, who have not been thoroughly introduced to the
knowledge of the list, often repeat the mistakes they have learned
elsewhere.

It's been a while, so I'm sort of expecting a load of potatoes, tomatoes or
corn to come rolling through again.  I have to admit arguing bananas with
Sulieman was kind of fun in a vicious way.

Bear