SC - RUSH at Lilies

AlviraMacD@aol.com AlviraMacD at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 15:43:44 PST 2001

Hey everyone.

I've been dragooned into running a Scottish Type feast at the end of
March and we're still running through details like food.
The kitchen is absolutely lousy.  One small oven, a hot plate that
don't work too well and thats around about it, so we're looking for
prepare ahead of time dishess with only minimal reheating required
(We're taking a whole lot of microwaves and a couple of camping
stoves (Kicking the blokes from behind the stage area where they
usually change and setting up basically a field kitchen.)
The problem is We don't know any real good recipes to use.  Does
anyone have any ideas on what might be a good idea to serve?
redacted recipes are nice, but I'll take anything anyone has to offer
a poor stuck cook like myself.

On the other hand the subtlety we're planning on making came off
alright on the practice attempt.  A large stained glass window of a
celtic knot.  Made basically with a biscuit mix and the stained glass
is melted boiled sweets (I know hardly period)  It looked brilliant
when propped upright and candles behind it.  We wanted to guild the
cookie with edible gold leaf, but we decided that we couldn't afford
enough to cover a frame the size of a medium cookie sheet.

Wish us luck for the final attempt.

- -Min