SC - Odd Mail Behavior...

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 15:46:48 PST 2001

Was written:

>> Adamantius says, and I agree:
>> As I recall, though, the turkey stuffed with raspberries kicks major
keister.

>You're going to laugh, but I seem to recall that THE DELECTABLE PAST, not
normally
>a recommended primary or even secondary source, has a translation of the
raspberry
>turkey in English, but no redaction.  Of course the book is at home and I'm
at
>work.  Will check in this evening with transcription.  Milord hubby loves
it,
>particularly at Christmastime "with razzleberry dressing."

Indeed the recipe for Turkey a la Varenneis there but it appears to be
redacted with no literal translation.

Also included in the same format are Poularde Grasse, Poules Marinez,
Champignons Farcis,  Champignons a l'Oliver, Longe de Porc a la Sauce
Robert, Poivrade Sauce, Capon with Oysters, Foie de Veau Pique, Poulet en
Ragout dans une Boteille, Arichants en Cus, and Aumelette aux Pommes.

Daniel Raoul