SC - RUSH at Lilies

AlviraMacD at aol.com AlviraMacD at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 15:43:44 PST 2001

- --part1_b5.62efcff.27a0c2b0_boundary

WAR!!!! And a change in the Lilies RUSH schedule....

I would like to start offering RUSH classes that first weekend of Lilies,
along with the usual Monday through Friday classes. That way, attendees can
(hopefully) further their education even if they can only be there on
weekends.

To that end, I'm now taking names and information to start scheduling RUSH
classes. Please respond privately to <kuehned at osage.net> with the necessary
information. Also, please pass this message on to others not on the
CalonNet who are or would make good teachers for RUSH.

In service,
Brigida
Lilies RUSH Regent
kuehned at OSAGE.NET

- --part1_b5.62efcff.27a0c2b0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>WAR!!!! And a change in the Lilies RUSH schedule....
<BR>
<BR>I would like to start offering RUSH classes that first weekend of Lilies,
<BR>along with the usual Monday through Friday classes. That way, attendees can
<BR>(hopefully) further their education even if they can only be there on
<BR>weekends.
<BR>
<BR>To that end, I'm now taking names and information to start scheduling RUSH
<BR>classes. Please respond privately to <kuehned at osage.net> with the necessary
<BR>information. Also, please pass this message on to others not on the
<BR>CalonNet who are or would make good teachers for RUSH.
<BR>
<BR>In service,
<BR>Brigida
<BR>Lilies RUSH Regent
<BR>kuehned at OSAGE.NET
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_b5.62efcff.27a0c2b0_boundary--