SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2918

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 21:44:09 PST 2001

> -- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
>
> > Do frequent feast cooks own a fairly extensive collection of BIG industrial
> >style spoons and ladles? I've got average home kitchen stuff, but you need a
> >big implement to stir 40 cups of frumenty to keep the eggs from curdling.

On the line of a 99 cent store, have you checked out some of the cooking supply
stores in San Francisco Chinatown? They have the large spoons, knives, ladles,
etc. and they are not expensive.

On the other hand, that might be something our Cookerie Guild could do -- have
some basic stuff to loan.

Beatrice