SC - was First Feasts & changing traditions now Vatel

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jan 24 10:50:39 PST 2001

Would you believe....I can't seem to find anywhere it is showing in the entire
Metropolitan Washington, DC area?  I have searched and searched, but it just
doesn't seem to be out there, to my great disappointment.

However.  I'm going to be in Boston from Feb 5 - 13, including the weekend.
Does anyone know if it's playing up there anywhere?