SC - raingear

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Thu Jan 25 22:13:25 PST 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Obviously your autocrat hasn't priced cheese lately. :-) A perfect example of
> leaving the  menu/purchase descision in the hands of the Kitchen Steward, IMO.
>
> BTW, if he/she really does have access to 'cheap' cheese, I would love to
> know the source.......

OTOH you can get the "Only $4/kg at $CHEAP_PLACE" response. Sure can.
It's off-white to pale yellow and made from milk. It is techically
cheese. Sort of perfect for the losyns, not for actually eating by
itself. In my not so humble opinion.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
The trouble with computers is that they do what you tell them, not what
you want.
                -- D. Cohen