SC - Mustard Plaster, Tiger Balm, and Spice Tea, was Peppers?

Poong sfpoong at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 19:02:57 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/25/2001 6:20:45 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<<
 I write today to sadly inform you all of the passing of the beloved father
of
 our own Lord Ras, my lord husband.  Leslie John Spencer Senior passed away
 peacefully to the Summerland last Thursday, surrounded by his dear and
 devoted family.  He was a strong man I consider myself privileged to have
 begun to know.  He will be deeply and forever missed.

My sympathies on the loss to you, and to Ras.

Mordonna