SC - Re: First feasts-long

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jan 26 21:27:49 PST 2001

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> I often go out and eat a VERY HOT SPICY Thai meal when my sinuses are
> backed up worse than an LA morning traffic jam. That tends to clear
> them out.

Although this has nothing to do with food, it is helpful when you are backed up
worse than an LA traffic jam:

There are two pressure points on either side of your nostrils. To find them,
touch the outer edge of each nostril and move your fingers outward towards your
ears, pressing gently but firmly upward. About 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch, it will
feel tender. These are acupressure points that release the sinuses. Keep a
steady pressure on them for about five minutes and your sinuses should drain.

Beatrice