SC - OT: Weird Dream

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Jan 27 12:50:36 PST 2001

margali wrote:

> ;-) I'm not too sure about that, have you ever tried shopping when there
> is a great sale on? I swear, going for that standing rib roast at 50%
> off was pretty hazardous for my continued health. There must have been
> at least 3 people for every piece of meat there. I think if cannibalism
> wasn't illegal, I'd have been pretty worried!
> margali

I understand cannibalism is included under general corpse desecration as
a misdemeanor in New York City, has been for the past 200 years or so...
not that I'm advocating it, but if one _were_ a cannibal, and did not
actually slaughter one's own livestock, it's interesting to note that
all one would get is a slap on the wrist.

"I don't think we need the writer any more..."
		-- Willem Dafoe as Max Schreck as Count Orlok, "Shadow of the
Vampire", 2000

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy