SC - raingear

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Sun Jan 28 10:27:09 PST 2001

I think so as well, but I suspect that some of those who interpret "period" to
end at 1600 may still say this isn't.  The translation, at least, was published
in 1653...which to me would mean that the original may have been earlier, and
certainly some of the recipes would most likely predate 1600.

but then that's me........

Kiri