SC - just bragging

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:08:08 PST 2001

> Adamantius wrote:
>
> All right. I'm not part of Margali's, or most other people's, dreams,
> and today I got to watch my 9 y.o. son, at the New York Aikikai, become
> the test subject of much, prolonged, spirited, but extremely friendly
> debate among several young ladies on the comparative virtues of Chinese
> and Japanese back and foot massage techniques...
>
> <sigh>
>
> ...I'm having a bad weekend.
>
> Adamantius
> --

I bet this incident will figure in your son's future dreams, under the general
category of "I wish they'd do it now..."

Food and sex, tra-la-la, I've always considered that a person who takes great
care with making a basic bodily need enjoyable is one to keep, great cooks are
also great lovers, n'est-ce pas?  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The weekend is over, so let it be over and have a wonderful and tasty week!

Best, Selene