SC - just bragging

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 11:44:22 PST 2001

Welcome Elizabeth!

King Perigrine, the titular head of your local SCA "kingdom" Drachenwald [all of
Europe] lives in London.  Nice man.  Check out the web page
<www.drachenwald.org> for more local information than I have here in Los
Angeles.

The members of this list range from California to Australia to Iceland, so if
you think we might have something you need, don't hesitate to speak up!  The
only stupid question is the one unasked.

So you are buying a house, wonderful!  What kind of herbs are you going to
plant?

Yours in service,
Selene