SC - My first attempt at a period(ish) recipe. (Very Long!)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 29 21:19:12 PST 2001

H,
I have  a box of cream cornstach sitting in front of
me, and it has a toll free number for questions or
comments and it mentions a free recipe book.
1-800-528-0849
Hope this helps
Nisha

  I remember her
buying cream brand cornstarch and having it tell you
on the back how to
make a three kinds of sauce, medium was one of them.
Would you believe
for
two years I have been trying to find a box of
cornstarch, any brand
that
had recipes for sauces instead of either gravy or
lemon meringue pie.