SC - Newcomer

Tudorcook tudorcook at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 00:45:28 PST 2001

>Also some friendly advice, if there is some food that your Mom makes that
>you really love write/phone/e-mail her tomorrow and ask her to send you the
>recipe because some day you might be sorry you didn't ask her.

I am very blessed.  My mother sat down with her cookbooks sometime during my
very short engagement to my first husband, and wrote out all sorts of
recipes that she knew I would want, and also the recipes that weren't in the
books.  I'm going to ask her to re-write it with archival quality stuff, as
it is 17 yrs old now, and the ballpoint pen ink is fading fast.   I don't
want her to do it on the computer - I value her handwriting as part of the
whole.

All you moms, and dads, take note.

Bonne
(how did it get to be 17 years old already?)