SC - Peas, Peas, Beautiful Peas...

Tue Jan 30 06:28:31 PST 2001

Tudorcook wrote:

> --- Quicksilver <Solas_Sidhe at bigpond.com> wrote: > >
> So come on under The
> > Rock, pull up a
> > chair, grab a cuskynole and join in the fun!
> > -Min
>
> Min
> Sorry I have to ask but I appear to be missing
> something here.

"Cuskynole" has become something of a buzzword here. It's the name of an
early fourteenth-century English fruit-and-nut-filled cake/pastry/pasta
dish, the specific interpretation of the recipe being the subject of
much debate here over a period of years.

Many people have taken the name of cuskynole in vain, I regret to say.
We few, we happy few, who have taken rolling pin in hand and made
cuskynoles, have not. And those in England still abed shall hold their
gridirons dear... and... and...

I need some tea.

Adamantius
- --