SC - A&S entry (long)

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:06:03 PST 2001

Hmmm, you may have hit the perfect solution.  Nothing inspires a
perfectionist curmudgeon than watching some young whippersnapper doing
it "wrong."  My whippersnapper days may be over as far as most of the
rest of the world is concerned, but to a parent, your baby is always a
baby.

Meanwhile back on topic:  the way my dad used to eat noodles and cottage
cheese with a sprinkling of sugar may be closer to the Platina
description, but I like both the cottage and cheddar cheese types.

Selene, curmudgeon-ette in training.  What's feminine for curmudgeon
anyway?  Biddy? Hag?