SC - possets

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Tue Jan 30 14:56:27 PST 2001

There is actually something called rice flour.  I know you can get it at any
oriental market, but I've also seen it at my local Giant.  You might also try
stores that sell whole earth type foods.  Failing that, I know you can get it
from the Bakers Catalogue....they have a web site, www.kingarthurflour.com.  They
do have it for $1.95/lb....I just looked!

Hope this helps....

Kiri