SC - possets

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Tue Jan 30 19:09:27 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 30 Jan 01, , that Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> I'm working on a recipe that calls for a couple of tablespoons of rice flour.
>  Is this just finely ground rice, or is it something different?  If it is
> something different, does anyone know where I can buy it?  I don't recall
> ever seeing it in the supermarket...

It is *very* finely ground, and is the consistency of cornstarch or
talcum powder.  You can find it in Asian groceries.  Goya also
sells it, so you may find it in the Spanish foods section of your
local  supermarket.  It's generally sold in 12 oz. bags.
Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
now at a new address: rcmann4 at earthlink.net