SC - Newcomer

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 30 23:19:38 PST 2001

Uhm...most likely imports up here...our growing season s*cks (basically,
you have from Memorial Day to Labor Day, unless you've got good luck or
an "in" with the right deity, or some sort of greenhouse set up)....I'd
like to serve them at a fall feast, but haven't seen them in the fall.
I'll look this Spring.  Thanks.
- --Maire