SC - Brag

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 09:34:23 PST 2001

Well done Vicente!  There's no more heartfelt praise than a good fight over YOUR dish.
These look wonderful.  I know the response I'll get from my Deep-South lord husband
when I show him these - "Fried pies are period!"

> This past weekend, I went to the Queen's Prize Tourney in Dun Ard, Calontir.
>   Queens' Prize is a combination A&S showcase and  competition intended for
> novice-level entrants.  Each entrant is sponsored by GoA- or PoA-level
> artisans (Calon Lily for arts, Silver Hammer for Sciences), who supply small
> prizes for other entrants.

So what prizes did you give out?  If you haven't a Lily yet, shame on them.  Here's
hoping.

Selene in Caid [Lux not Laurel]