Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:10:01 PST 2001

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> Oh THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU!!!
> This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.  You are a kind and generous man!!!
> <deep curtsey>  :-)
> Phillipa  (adding these ingredients to her shopping list so that she can make
> Salsa Cruda for Shabbos dinner Frioday night!

Mah plezzhah, ma'am. Depending on whether this is "legal", you may want
to consider chopping your cilantro in advance and wrapping it in a paper
towel to add just before serving. It's not a huge problem, it just
begins to turn blackish pretty quickly in the acid environment.
Waitaminnit, you said Shabbos dinner _Friday_ night... you should be
okay in any case, I guess.

Enjoy!

A.
- --