SC - Tarator (OOP)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 11:31:56 PST 2001

I bet this isn't all that OOP, we just have not found the documentation yet is
all.

"Fruity" well, it's almost like a wine-tasting term, referring to the nuances of
flavor.  In this case, tasting like fruit, or like the fruit from which this
substance is pressed i.e. olives.  As opposed to nutty, garlicky, stale, etc. So
go for the good stuff.

Selene