SC - 7-Layer Dip

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 17:54:55 PST 2001

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Erika Thomenius wrote:
> >
> > >Ok, am I the only one who reads the sub line and
> thinks "Who put the >dip
> > >in the dip-di-di-di-dip..."
> >
> > Ya know, between this, "Pamela Digby" and
> "Plat-ee-nah, Plat-eye-nah", we've
> > practically got a musical review... :)
> >

> > >'Lainie
> > >feelin' squirrely
> >
> > "The day the squirrel went beserk.."
> >
> > Sorry!
> >
> > -Gytha
>
> All we need now is some "WA-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BE"!
>
> Adamantius, saying in Pee-Wee Herman voice, "I'm NOT
> sorry!!!"
> --

W-A-S-A-B-E

(sung to the tune of R-E-S-P-E-C-T)

What you want Baby (oooo)
I think I got it   (oooo)
What you need Baby (oooo)
I think I got it   (oooo)
All you're askin'  (oooo)
Is for wasabe when you have sushi (just a little bit)
Hey Baby  (just a little bit)
When you eat sushi (just a little bit)
Sashimi (just a little bit)

You will get irate if it's not on your plate
So don't get irate; no that won't help (oooo)
All you're asking  (oooo)
Is for wasabe when you have sushi (just a little bit)
Hey Baby (just a little bit)
When you eat sushi (just a little bit)
Sashimi (just a little bit)

Every week I spend lots of money
And all you're askin' in return, Honey,
Is to have wasabe
When you eat sushi (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah Baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you eat sushi (just a little bit)
Sashimi (just a little bit)

- -----instrumental break -----

Ooo, your chef works (oooo)
Faster than lightning (oooo)
Cutting fish (oooo)
Is quite exciting (oooo)
All you really need is to have (wa, wa, wa, wa)
With your sushi or sashimi (wa, wa, wa, wa)
Yeah Baby (wa, wa, wa, wa)
Give it to me (wasabe, just a little bit)
When you eat it now (just a little bit)

W-A-S-A-B-E
Give me some green stuff to me
W-A-S-A-B-E
Got to burn my tongue you see

Oh (give it to me, give it to me)
   (give it to me, give it to me)
Wasabe (give it to me, give it to me)
       (give it to me, give it to me)
Whoa, Baby (just a little bit)
Wasabe (just a little bit)
We have tried (just a little bit)
Other sauces (just a little bit)
But there ain't nothing like  (just a little bit)
Wasabe (just a little bit)
                        (wa, wa, wa, wa)
Wasabe when you eat sushi (wa, wa, wa, wa)
Or when you have sashimi (wasabe, just a little bit)
And when you find you are done (just a little bit)
That you have lost your tongue (just a little bit)
Wasabe (just a little bit)

written this 5th day of January, 2001
by Huette von Ahrens (with apologies to Aretha
Franklin)

=====
shall never cease to be amused.