SC - quiet??

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jan 7 18:02:10 PST 2001

Gerekr at aol.com wrote:

> Is this being an extremely quiet weekend, or have I gotten knocked off
> the list somehow?  Volume seemed low-normal though Sat, and the one post
> I sent this morning showed up, but nothing else all day???
>
> thanks,
> Chimene in AnTir
> (survivor of the recent h-costume new-year's-list-crash, so paranoid!)

Chimene,

I'll warrant most folks live in normal kingdoms where 12th Night was
held this weekend, _on_ 12th Night, instead on next weekend like some
weird places like where we live ;-).

It's been quiet on other lists too.

'Lainie
who has been sending out copies of the bibliography and pining away for
her sweetheart.